Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grand Buffet (or BARFet as some people call it)

Just to clarify, I have no problem with Grand Buffet, so I think it is funny how people call it Grand BARFet. Every three weeks, a class graduates, so the Garde Manger class puts on Grand Buffet on Thursday for lunch and dinner. It consists of too much food to handle, but for the most part, the food is pretty darn good. It is basically 3 bites of tons of different foods from Fois (yuk) to dumplings(yummmm). And the desserts, oh man, dont get me started! It is soooo badddddd cuz there is so much food! I am going tonight with a friend, so she and I will monitor what we eat....or maybe not. It is okay to splurge, right? I was observing the buffet at lunch (which I didn't eat cuz I was saving room for tonight), and it looks really good--much better than in the past. We shall see. I would take photos, but I don't know if I am allowed to....

No comments: