Saturday, March 26, 2011

To quote John Denver "I'm leeeaaavvviiinnngggg on a jet plane!" TO ITALY!

Today is the day! I sit here with a Starbucks latte in my hand--the last cup of American espresso before ITALY!! Not exactly looking forward to the 9 hour flight though...but my destination is totally worth it.

I would like to take this time to thank all of those who gave me suggestions and tips on how to pack for Italy and secrets to international travel.

Mom and Dad: thanks for the wallet pouch things that go inside your pants, now I don't have to worry about getting mugged by those silly gypsies!

Sharon: Don't worry, I will buy you a bottle of Balsamic Vinegar!

Jen: thanks for the extra SD cards and camera battery and suggestion to take a disposable camera as a back up :)

Shaylene: I've got melatonin to help me sleep on the plane.

And all others who gave me tips but I'm too excited to think about them!

CIAO for NOW!


Gelato and Pasta and Wine, OH MY!!

No comments: