Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Countdown to Italy: 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO ITALY IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I'm not THAT excited; I mean, its only my first time EVER going to Italy, let alone Europe! It is a three week tour through different regions of Italy where we visit farms, wineries, touristy architecture, and amazing restaurants. We stay in 4 star hotels the entire time! Can you say "la vita bella"? I leave on Saturday, so I am running around trying to figure out what I need to pack, what I need to buy, who I need to talk to before I leave, and taking care of business. I will not have my phone on me, but I will check email every couple of days as well as post on my blog when possible with little updates.

Does anyone have suggestions or recommendations for me before I depart??

1 comment:

Bill Davis said...

Audrey - bring your own corkscrew, and as corkscrew pasta, even when hardened, doesn't work well to open wine. Have a GREAT time!

Love,

Uncle Bill