Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guess who is gonna be a bartender?!

I AM!!!

I enrolled in Bartending classes starting May 17th. They are with the bartender at the school's restaurant. She has a small school out of her home. Full bar, all the materials. She gives a manual and has powerpoints and lectures and everything. Very hands on she says. It is a five day class, 2 hours long. I worked out dates and times that I am available with her. And it only costs $250 dollars!

I have always wanted to take bar classes just to have that foundation and practice because good bartenders make bank! And of course it is good to have that knowlege because it makes you that more valuable having the knowledge of mixed drinks. (And I can impress people of course)!

I'll keep you all posted as to how my classes go once I start them! SO excited!

No comments: