Friday, October 9, 2009

The End Came So Soon

I have two days left working at the Mooring. Its bittersweet, that is what I have been telling people when they ask if I am happy to leave or not. I have made great friends and had lots of fun this summer, but I am too excited to get back to school, so my mind is other places right now. I am working hard still, dont get me wrong, but I just dont love being at The Mooring as much as I used to. People of course ask if I am returning next year, but I dont think I am. I tell them I may return in the future, but as of right now, Im not planning on going back next summer. I want to work for a bed and breakfast in another seasonal town, Nantucket or Cape Cod maybe? I guess we will see what happens. I really like the new menu items, however, that they have put on the menu for the Fall Menu. Its comfort food, which who doesnt love comfort food? I will have to come back sometime this winter to visit and to eat some of the food! Its been a great summer.

DESTINATION: CIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: