Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I BURNT the cookies!!!

So this past Sunday, I was in at noon for a split shift (noon-8 pm) and I was outside in the prep kitchen baking desserts and doing prep work. I like that shift because its relaxing. Well anyways, I finished prep early, so the cooks asked me to make cookies for them. And i told them that I never really was good at making cookies. But one of the cooks gave me a recipe, so I went to town with Mint Chocolate Chip cookies (made with creme de menthe). The batter tasted SOOOO good! Well, i put them in the oven, but then they called me inside to help with the pantry because they were busy, and you guessed, my cookies burned!!!! I was SOOO mad! They were an ugly brown color. I immediately wanted to make new cookies, but the chef told me I would just make them again next time. But for the rest of the night, the cooks were teasing me about it. I need to redeem myself!!!!

No comments: